The lowest rates delivered to your inbox!
Search for Top 10 Home Loans
Understand interest rate trends and our forecast
Follow Mortgage News
Terms And Conditions ($1800 Legal Fee Promotion)
- The $1,800 exclusive legal fee for purchase applies only to a standard private completed residential property purchase (or $2,000 for those under construction) transaction up to purchase price of S$3M and with a minimum loan size of $500,000. It does not include non-standard items like but not limited to early completion in less than 8 weeks, bridging loan facilities, fresh S&P (in the case of sub-sale) for new launches, reviewing of tenancy agreements, courier charges for clients based outside Singapore, etc.
- All private completed residential properties in Singapore up to $3M purchase price are valid for this privilege, with the exception of hybrid residential properties like HUDC, SIT (eg.Tiong Bahru estate pre- and post-war flats) which are excluded. HDB properties are also excluded.
- To qualify for the privilege, client would need to take his or her home loan with MortgageWise indicated as the referral party and appoint the partner law firm recommended by MortgageWise to act in the purchase. The bank must also be paying a distributor (or referral) fee in full to MortgageWise for the package that the client has chosen.
- For refinancing cases, the exclusive legal fee discount is only for a standard private residential property refinancing transaction up to a loan size of $3M, and will not include non-standard items like but not limited to applying for use of CPF for the first time, part-purchase, etc. It will also not be applicable when there is full legal subsidy given by the bank, or when there is special tie-ups between law firms and banks from time to time.
- Almost all banks are included in this privilege programme but certain banks may still be excluded from time to time for various reasons, and these will be made known to you.
- The terms, mechanics, and administration of this privilege will be solely determined by MortgageWise and its partners who reserve their rights to decide in any dispute whatsoever.